Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Christa, Day 52: Make a To-Do List? Twist My Arm, Why Dontcha?

Create a to-do list? NAILED IT.
Make a Most Important Tasks (MITs) list each day. Set just 3 very important things you want to accomplish each day. Don’t start with a long list of things you probably won’t get done by the end of the day. A simple list of 3 things, ones that would make you feel like you accomplished something. See this article for more.
As long as it's okay that I fudge the numbers a bit. See, I make my week's to-do list on Sunday evenings, so technically that means I can put 21 items on the list. Right? 21 most important tasks. Like fun. And calling Ashley (sorry, Ashley).

Yes, I have to put fun and calling friends on my to-do list so I can make time for it. Stop laughing or the next most important task I add to my to-do list will be beating your butt.

Addendum: I guess I can work on crossing more list items off in the a.m. There, happy now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, questions, and gentle criticism. I only ask that you're kind and respectful in your comments.