Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Christa, Day 56 and Day 58: Um...Nah

Read Walden, by Thoreau. The quintessential text on simplifying. Available on Wikisources for free.

Read Simplify Your Life, by Elaine St. James. One of my favorite all-time authors on simplicity. Read my review here.
Too busy, moving on. Seriously. I read, and it's awesome. I just finished The Total Money Makeover and before that, Game of Thrones. I keep writing down the titles of books I want to read and then losing the wee scraps of paper on which those titles are written. The way I look at it, adding required texts to my reading list is the opposite of simplifying. I don't think I need any more to-dos on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, questions, and gentle criticism. I only ask that you're kind and respectful in your comments.