Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Christa, Day 65: A Super Mean Mode of Passive Income Generation, Right Before My Eyes

I had so much I wanted to write today about passive income streams and how I want them. How I'm always on the lookout for the perfect passive income opportunity. Obviously, I have not found it yet because I'm still dragging my tush to work three days a week and working from home the other two.

Today's simplification idea:
Strive to automate your income. This isn’t the easiest task, but it can (and has) been done. I’ve been working towards it myself. Article here.
So why am I not laying out all of my ideas for you here? Because one of the links in the article formerly linked above had a malware script built in. No need to click anything to install, it just does it automatically as soon as you visit the link. Luckily, all said malware does is mark all of the files on your computer as hidden so it can show you a super not legit looking pop up that says they'll recover your files for $85. Which they probably do, since those files were never actually gone.

What is slightly funny about all the anxiety the whole thing caused me is that since the whole process is likely automated, from "erasure" to "recovery," someone out there discovered a pretty slick mode of acquiring passive income from unsuspecting people.

Ha?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, questions, and gentle criticism. I only ask that you're kind and respectful in your comments.