Monday, September 12, 2011

Back to the simple life with a whimper

Life is starting to get normal again. We did adopt a stray (our third dog) and we are dog sitting for another former stray so we have 4 dogs in the house and things are pretty exciting. I think cleaning my desk is an alright idea. I do have some junk on here that I keep thinking I'll do something with one day. A catalog of language teaching books that most likely suck and that I certainly won't pay for. I may request some review copies if I ever get around to it but then do I really want more books in my house? And I have a name tag doohickey from a conference. I forgot to give it back to the organizers for recycling so I took it upon myself to not throw it out and therefore not harm the environment with my forgetfulness. I could give up on that I guess. And a book I just reviewed that one day I want to use to create a few roleplays for my intercultural communication class - that's going to have to go on a shelf because I really want to do that one of these days.

Anyway, my desk will be a bit cleaner in a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, questions, and gentle criticism. I only ask that you're kind and respectful in your comments.