Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I like fasting (and feasting)

I like this 8th step. I've been traveling since August 2nd and I haven't watched TV since August 1. Sometimes my wife turns it on but whatever - I don't watch it. Even now she just turned on a soccer game, presumably the announcers are speaking Finnish, and then walked into the bathroom. Let's ask her why.

She doesn't know.

Anyway, I like not watching TV for long periods of time. As for other media, I have, of course, been updating my travel blog but I like writing down what I did on vacation anyway so I can remember it later. Once I've written it why not publish it?

And I've been contributing to and following this blog but hey - why not see if I can simplify things?

But when I get home I will watch a little TV. My wife and I like to get a full season of a good show or a few episodes of a few good shows and watch TV all night while cuddling with our dogs. I know I have several episodes of Trueblood and Breaking Bad to watch when I get back plus UFC 133.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, questions, and gentle criticism. I only ask that you're kind and respectful in your comments.