Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Julia's Day 2: Chores vs. Toddler...FIGHT

Check out my day 2 post over on highjulia, in which I reveal the lengthy list of broken stuff in my house, and briefly discuss my desire for additional appendages. Intentionally not listed: all of the things that I really ought to be doing to take better care of myself, like getting an annual physical for the first time in nearly two years, going to the dentist, and fixing my glasses so they don't slip down off my nose all the time. At some point I am probably going to need to address the fact that I ignore all of my own personal needs, but I think there is more on that later in the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, questions, and gentle criticism. I only ask that you're kind and respectful in your comments.